The Friday Fix is a takeover of my Friday blog post by other bloggers who have volunteered their time and energy to "star" in their very own guest post on Friday. Only one mandatory rule (you can't get out of it!) - you must answer five of the most random questions I throw your way. The rest is up to you. Remember, if you'd like to be featured on the Friday Fix, send me an email, and let me know! So, without further ado, here is Zahida from Musings of a YA Reader!
1. What happens to Jolly Ranchers if the ranchers aren't jolly?
Hmm, if SweeTarts or Laffy Taffy stop becoming sweet or laffy, you’re still left with tarts or taffy. Nobody wants to eat ranchers though so they become miserable, and it’s really easy to choke on Miserable Ranchers.
2. If someone is in the electric chair and has a heart attack, do they revive him?
Nope … it’s cheaper for taxpayers if they die by a heart attack and would probably be considered more preferable by the person.
3. Can you yawn in your sleep?
Honestly, I’ve got no idea what I do when I’m asleep. My sister though will tell you that when we were younger and shared a bed, I used to kick her.
4. If someone says, "it was an uphill battle," and another says, "it went downhill from there," how are they both having trouble?
This sounds like one of those math questions involving speeding trains that I had a lot of trouble solving. I’m going to say the two people meet closer to the bottom since it’s easier to go downhill than uphill and are having trouble because they’re doing that awkward dance that people do when they’re trying to get past each other.
5. Why is there a light in the refrigerator, but not in the freezer?
Your lightbulb either died or it’s time to upgrade to more “modern” appliances.