What You Need to Know About Dear Diary:
- It's hosted by the lovely Anna of Anna Reads.
- It's a month-long (or more?) look into your teenage mind.
- You will be hopelessly reduced to both giggles (and/or tears) and wretched humiliation when you read your diaries.
- You should really hop over to Anna's blog because her diary entries are better.
February 18, 1999 (age 13)
It snowed again today. About 3 inches. Then it started to rain. We were supposed to go to the Franklin Institute today, but they postponed it because of the weather. We watched the movie Dances With Wolves instead. It was sad and gory. They shot the wolf, horse and two dogs in the movie. That's all I care about. I hate that movie. Oh poops.
What I've learned:
1. Clearly, I have not yet mastered cursing...poops?
2. Short. Choppy. Sentences.
3. I love animals more than humans in movies.